BUYER BEWARE: DONT GET RIPPED OFF

BUYER BEWARE: This is what I just found while reviewing ripoffreport.com. This is not my personal experiance but one I found on them. Hello everyone, Please help me and my wife against these crooks! I have purchased many products while upgrading my home and did not think that the window treatments would be such a NIGHTMARE! We order basic blinds and some wood shutters! I called this "store" and they answered the call as MR. B BLINDS and then showed up to my home as Arjays window fashions? A little suspicious looking back on it but my wife was insistent on going through with the appointment! WELL NOW THAT IM OUT $6000 I wish i would of listened to my gut. I ordered the product with a promised delivery time and have and am now 11 weeks past that promised time, with no help from the company! And I cant even find an answer from anyone regarding what is going on! However Ive been told that the owner of the company John Edwards has been doing this kind of business ethics for years now! BUYER BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH ARJAYS WINDOW FASHIONS OR MR.B BLINDS JUST LIKE I DID!!!

Wow it is to bad that there are companies doing business this way.

I will stick with another company at this point.

Thanks

ID
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article