BUYER BEWARE: DONT GET RIPPED OFF

BUYER BEWARE: This is what I just found while reviewing ripoffreport.com. This is not my personal experiance but one I found on them. Hello everyone, Please help me and my wife against these crooks! I have purchased many products while upgrading my home and did not think that the window treatments would be such a NIGHTMARE! We order basic blinds and some wood shutters! I called this "store" and they answered the call as MR. B BLINDS and then showed up to my home as Arjays window fashions? A little suspicious looking back on it but my wife was insistent on going through with the appointment! WELL NOW THAT IM OUT $6000 I wish i would of listened to my gut. I ordered the product with a promised delivery time and have and am now 11 weeks past that promised time, with no help from the company! And I cant even find an answer from anyone regarding what is going on! However Ive been told that the owner of the company John Edwards has been doing this kind of business ethics for years now! BUYER BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY WITH ARJAYS WINDOW FASHIONS OR MR.B BLINDS JUST LIKE I DID!!!

Wow it is to bad that there are companies doing business this way.

I will stick with another company at this point.

Thanks

ID
Los Angeles, California

About

Arjays Windows Fashions Privacy Policy
The Policy is designed to assist The User of company services in understanding how Arjays Windows Fashions collect, use and safeguard the personal information The User provide to Website and to assist The User of Website in making informed decisions when using Arjays Windows Fashions's' site and Company's products and services. This statement will be continuously assessed against new technologies, business practices and Company's customers' needs. When The Client visit Arjays Windows Fashions's' Web site The Customer may provide Arjays Windows Fashions with two types of information: personal information The User of Website knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as The User of company services and others browse Company's Web site. Arjays Windows Fashions provide the same protections for these electronic communications that The Company employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone. This information is collected on an aggregate basis.
To read more: https://arjayswf.com/privacy-policy/
Summary

Arjay’s Window Fashions is company that provide commercial and residential window covering in Southern California. The company has been in business since 1975. Arjay’s Window Fashions specializes in designing window coverings of high quality that are aimed to provide beautiful and energy efficient products. The list of products provided by the company includes valances and cornices, retractable awnings, window shading, Roman shades, horizontal and vertical blinds, bamboo and woven wood, roller shades and shutters and many more. If you are seeking for stylish window coverings at competitive price, Arjay’s Window Fashions is exactly what you need. Many customers have already made sure Arjay’s Window Fashions is worth dealing with.

Arjays Windows Fashions reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article