Stay away from Jan Brzeski

Discriminates, Harasses and makes inappropriate advances towards employees and associates. Cyber stalker and very needy.

He’s a weirdo and a fraud.

ID

Arixa Capital Advisors- hidden fees and overcharge

Overcharge on their loans. Add hidden fees. Misleading and disrespectful business practices. I would never borrow from them again. Or recommend them to anyone. Charged exorbitant fees and got angry at me when I asked to see a summary of how all these fees and interest were calculated. Took two requests and over 30 days for them to send me a summary of all the charges and fees they charged me for a loan AFTER it was paid off. * Charged an "Extension Fee" of $628 per month to "extend" the loan on top of 11.5% interest !

Sounds about right. Breaks the law, disrespects people and then - how dare you question him or ask for receipts!

Abhorrent.

Unethical. Illegal.

BTW--- did you notice what he said? "..... hundreds of loans and have dozens of very happy clients and borrowers."

You do the math.

Interesting--- he told me he would NOT talk to me. I had to deal with his secretary.

Maybe now he's changed his tune !

? ?

I am the founder and chief investment officer of Arixa Capital Advisors. We have made hundreds of loans and have dozens of very happy clients and borrowers. I am sorry that one of our borrowers appears to be unhappy with my company. We strive to be transparent and responsive. Please contact me directly and I would be happy to address any specific questions you may have.

Sincerely, Jan B. Brzeski, Arixa Capital Advisors, LLC

Los Angeles, CA - (310) 428-****

View more comments (3)
ID
Bakersfield, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article