Arcsiteapp.com bad customer support

I downloaded this app and uploaded my drawing. I was excited to use it at first because of the neat functionality. I had many files to create and upload my files. As I uploaded and spent many hours creating my drawings. One minute it was there and poof the next minute all the hours of my hard work gone. I contacted the company via email and phone and did not get any help. I can't believe all my hard work for my project is gone and customer support won't even help my situation. I would highly recommend not using this app for your drawing or you may end up like me and loose all your hard data. arctsiteapp.com arctuition

Look back on my first post, I realize that I approached this in entirely the wrong way. I definitely understand the frustration folks would feel on losing their data.

Luckily I can likely retrieve missing data for folks. Often with just a few clicks.

My original post was me thinking out loud in the "problem solving" mode. However it definitely comes across as trying to avoid blame.

Regardless of my intention, it was a poorly done response.

In whatever way this kind of lousy issue occurs, we want to help resolve it as quickly as possible. If anyone wants to get in touch with me, I have a variety of means of doing so.

I can be reached at patrick@***.com or at 1 88* *** **** option 2.

Patrick

I had the same problem with my account too! I lost all my important information!

@PissedConsumer1255511

Hello Patrick from ArcSite again.

I wanted to reach out and make sure you know how to get in touch with me. I can be reached at either patrick@***.com or 1 88* *** **** option 2.

I know that this is the worst kind of issue to encounter and I want to make sure we can do all we can to resolve this issues.

#1205256

I just came across this while trying to get to our site. I am the customer support person at ArcSite.

I am sorry to hear about this experience. I would loved to have helped you with this. As far as I know there has been no one who spoke with me about losing their data other than one person who mentioned 5 hours of work lost. But when I contacted them for other reasons, they had already deleted the app so there was nothing I could do to troubleshoot the issue.

I know this is way late, but I do want to make sure that this does not stay out here unanswered.

I can be reached at patrick@***.com

View more comments (3)
ID
Product
Arctuition Arcsite Mobile Application
Cons
  • Bad feedback
  • Bad customer support
  • Bad software
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article