SORRY Service and Price is a Total Rip-Off

We were forced to use this company at a Trade Show. Worst service in the USA. Shipment was sent to incorrect address in a different State. Customer Service Department was no help! Shipment took 3 weeks to retrieve. Cost 350.00 to ship a 5 lb. box. Total rip-off. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..... Angry
ID
Buford, Georgia

Overcharged!

I'm in Downey, shipped a 600lb crate to Emeryville. I don't ship much and I didn't get a quote. I was charged 4,200.00. Why didn't customer service suggest getting a quote. this should cost 7 or 800.00 at most. They take advantage of you. I'm trying to get this resolved but no one has got back to me. I called Arkansas and Luke is very helpful and understands my dilema, but he cannot help help. I called Pico Rivera manger Jacob, he has not called me once. The people who talked to me continue to reiterate my not getting a quote, ok get past that. Just charge me fairly. Now my Rep Norma calls me and repeated the same conversation as customer service....i said enough of that give me a fair price. MD Stainless always pays there bills on time. I've been here 20 years, I sort of know what I'm doing.
ID
Price reduction

About

Top ArcBest Corporation Services

Related Companies

ABF Freight System, Moving Staffers, Upack, FleetNet America, Panther Premium Logistics

Summary

ArcBest Corporation is a leading freight forwarding and logistics provider serving small businesses and large corporations worldwide. Employing more than 13 000 of skilled professional with years of experience, ArcBest Corporation has been delivering exceptional services for more than 90 years. With its head office in Fort Smith, Arkansas, the logistics company pioneered the market as a LTL carrier and grew to a full scale freight forwarding solutions supplier. ArcBest Corporation is a parent company to Panther Premium Logistics, ABF Freight, FleetNet America, ArcBest Technologies, and ABF Logistics. Apart from shipping solutions, the company deals in supply chain, maintenance and repair as well as premium logistics services.

ArcBest Corporation reviews and complaints

ArcBest Corporation is ranked 369 out of 1416 in Transportation and Logistics category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article