Arcardia Cruise Bangkok & China Airlines

I was mistreated by Arcardia Cruise Center, Bangkok. I have booked the the package for Alaska Cruise trip for this coming May 2010. I paid the deposit since October 2009 and paid all trip charges in March 2010. Today is 12 May 2010 we are to *** on 14 May and we've just been informed that one of my mom's flight routing (from Taipei to Anchorage)-China Airline is on the waitlisted and the flight is full. Plus, the agent tried to let us pay for additional 600 USD for my mom upgrade to Business Class. I am stunned why we need to pay for the extra which we have not requested and we have planned our trip since october 2009. We feel terrible on this case since we paid every thing in advance since March. Arcardia Cruise Center Bangkok told us they key wrong booking name and CI airline had asked to cancel and rebooked. Then when they rebooked it's on waitlisted since March but they should have told us. We feel like got cheated because we were told that the ticket has been issued already in March till we found out that our Mom ticket for one leg is still on waitlisted. :( and the agent just issued all the group ticket today 12 May. I wish there is some judgement on this and we feel like got take advantage from the agent since they mentioned that if we do not pay this extra upgrade amount then Mom could not go for vacation.
ID
Reading, England
Loss

About

Summary

Cruise travelling is the main specialization of Arcadia Cruise Center. This company has its headquarters in Bangkok and organizes group tours to different points of the world on the board of cruise liners. The clients can choose among Greek isles, Mediterranean journeys, Fjordland, Singapore and Malaysia, Adriatic and Aegean travelling, Baltic discoveries, etc. There are special offers, which foresee discounts to some destinations, like, for example, California Coastal trip or Eastern Mediterranean trip which are demonstrated on the official site as the hot sales from Arcadia Cruise Center. The company is represented in social media where clients can see the list of available cruise liners, look up in the weather prognosis in order to get better prepared for the upcoming trip or learn more information about the visa process.

Arcardia Cruise Center reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article