AAA Store-N-Lock Boulder, CO

I stored my belongings in a storage unit over the summer and when i returned, rat *** were in my clothing, rubbed on my mattress, and all over the ground. I found cockroaches all over the ground as well, including in my kitchen wear, in my clothes, and inside my protective mattress cover. They won't do a *** thing about it. In fact, the owner is so "professional" that he refuses to speak with me!!! I'm calling the health department. DO NOT STORE YOUR THINGS AT THIS FACILITY. IT COULD BE HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH. IF INHALED, RAT *** CAN MAKE YOU VERY ILL. On their website, their mission is, "To provide professional courteous service to meet your storage needs." Well that is complete and utter *** because they did not meet my storage needs, and they were in no way professional.

I'm so sorry about your experience. I'm guessing you are a CU student, as is my child.

Thank you for warning me about this place and saving my kid the same problems.

I have had some really bad experiences with companies (landlords and locksmiths) in Boulder. I believe they prey on CU students.

ID
#192488 Review #192488 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boulder, Colorado

About

Summary

Arapahoe Self Storage covers big area with the premises which are used for the storage services providing. Such facilities are open and available all day long during 24 hours and the main office which can be found at Boulder Colorado works 5 days a week from Monday till Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Arapahoe Self Storage has organized place for the boat and RV storage which is protected by locks and guardians. There is a difference in price for the services which is formed by the goods parameters data. The company offers 5%discount for those who have paid in advance of 6 months. One-time 10$ fee is also an obligatory condition for being a client of this company. Heavy-duty master locks do not only protect the storage but can also be purchased by the clients for their personal needs.

Arapahoe Self Storage reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article