Aquafresh Water Purifier - Worst product I have ever used. Please take a strong action against them.

Hi, I purchased Aquafresh RO+UV+TDS water purifier on 25th May 2014. At that time the company people promised me 1 year warranty and life time free services if any issue would come. With in a week it stopped working and whole system got replaced after calling many times, the sales person/customer care executive/Service provider in my region. Post replacement, it hardly worked for 10 days and again stopped working. I tried to connect with sales person/customer care executive/Service provider for 2-3 days. Either they didn't pick up the phone or if somehow they picked, I used to get the same reply from everyone that somebody will come in 1-2 hours but no body visited for next 2 days. Till now my purifier has been serviced for more than 10 times in a span of 5 months and currently it is not in working condition. I have been calling Aquafresh people for last 2-3 days but no one is picking up the call. EVERYTIME I NEED TO CALL THEM FOR 2-3 DAYS CONTINUOUSLY IN ORDER TO GET IT SERVICED WHICH IS MOST PATHETIC SERVICE I HAVE EVER USED. A STRONG ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN AGAINST SERVICE PROVIDER IN PANCHKULA/CHANDIGARH. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH SUCH KIND OF SERVICES. PLEASE HELP ME TO GET MY MONEY BACK OR GET THE PRODUCT SERVICED PROPERLY. PFB the details of the service provider: Mr. Raghu C/o New Million Services, SCO 92/2,Sec 45C Chandigarh 0991572**** Customer Care Executive No.: 0828808****/0172******** Regards, Saurabh Pachuri 987881****
ID
Chandigarh, Chandigarh
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

AQUAFRESH CANISTER TOOTHPASTE

The canister is to hard to use, like another said you have to be a superman and further the material is only 1/4 of use the rest cannot be propelled out of the canister the rest is still in it. Get a refund bad , bad , bad design canister to use !!!!!!!!!! waste of money GO TUBE, GO TUBE, Write aqua fresh and get free tooth paste for being a dissatisfied customer like I am doing. I write about all of the bad productes out there. Don't be a fool and let them have your money for bad products complain and get reimbursed.

You are the reason why products cost more than they need to. You are dishonest and you scam good companies by lying to them. Please stop.

ID
Woodlyn, Pennsylvania

Brands Related to Aquafresh

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article