Tilapia Fish Contracts

Update by user Jun 06, 2018

Neither Aqua Farming Tech nor New Global Energy (parent company) respond to calls, emails or web posts. CEO of NGEY is Perry Douglas West and he has only responded to one email in 6 months and that was to tell me that I need to speak wioth someone else and that was Rocky French, CEO of Aqua Farming Tech.

Original review posted by user Jun 05, 2018
My recently deceased father entered into a contract with Aqua Farming Tech, a subsidiary of New Global Energy, back in 2016. The contract was to purchased 15,000 pounds of Tilapia fish at $2 per pound with the believe that when the fish reached a weight suitable for the market he would be compensated at the market price. I have read earlier updates on their website that stated fish were being sold to the market so I know they have reached the required weight. I have been trying to get updates on the contract since Dec 2017 with no results. Today (6/5/2018) I tried accessing their website and it has been taken down. They do not answer phone calls, emails or web posts. I'm convinced this is a scam, but looking for anyone with similar experiences.
ID
Thermal, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article