Ripped off

App nation is the same as App r us a really bad business. Businesses need to keep putting their complaints on this site and other sites to stop this business from ripping us off. I have been stung by their so called great app, it does not work, waste of money and they had the hide to re debit my credit card after 12 months plus to top it all off they did not bother to contact me for authorisation. I have taken this matter up with my bank. By voicing your complaints and contacting others, we can get this class action together and stop them once and for all. There is so many complaints on other sites and on reading other peoples complaints and comments I researched these two businesses and found that Kristine Holley who owned two businesses in the past called Advertising r us and Diamond digital print ripped so many people off, complaints on those two businesses and Kristine Holley were wild, stay clear of these businesses and this person.

I Also was ROBBED from APP NATION. They are the rudest people to work with and LIE to get you to sign on.

Then DONT refund your money. THEY SUCK.

@PissedConsumer1088840

Anon and other victims, my contact details are 0439 77* *** please contact me so we can stop them and take this matter to ACA.

View more comments (1)
ID
Cons
  • It was a rip off
Reason of review
does not work and rip off re debit credit card
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article