APPROVAL WAREHOUSE

Let get real people. This is a real company with a great NEW Product. Not that there was anything wrong with the CFinancing. We still have that product as well. This a a very innovative company with great leadership. Stop whinning all of you. If yur loking for things that are not positive, then why would you be reading OLD POSTS (which are not true) from 2011. This is a GREAT company with a new AW Social face Book product. If you miss the boat on this you will be really sorry. Go for it, trust your gut and go get $397.00 that all it is to start yur own business. All the benifits without the BIG expense, and none of the worries... Is This A No Brainer!!! So I say go for it. I did and I have been in for 5 months. Made money and will make more. Its time to GROW up. Also look up anything on the ingternet and someone will have had something negative to say about it. it the nature of the beast. I will leave you with one thought... Remenber " If you snooze you lose" and you WILL LOSE
Barnegat Township, New Jersey

Approval Warehouse/ProVantage

Why are so many posts on sites like these anon ? bottom line im in homeimprovement looking for a home for subprime paper if he funds the deals then the man is real. none of the whining has addressed what should be the focus, that being does the consumer get a loan? After years in wholesale lending I can say that 99% of the so called hot shot sales agents never ever perform they all sit back thinking an income can be earned by "getting some one else to do it for you"

Since the melt down i have seen many opportunites where a sign up fee is charged and a monthly maintenance fee follows make perfect sense it is intended to ward off the want a be who copys and pastes every thing and drills down to the real producers. be serious about selling and the fees charged are nominal.

IF the man funds deals to the consumer there is a freakin fortune to be made...but it will require hard work, knowledge of the industry and pressing the flesh

I just got off the phone with a guy who had apparently seen this site and unfortunately believed this ***. Approval Warehouse is not a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is howver a company that will make alot of people alot of money. There will be those who like most of these people expect something for nothing. Approval warehosue charges a $299 one time set up fee which covers 3 websites and a state of the art back office. Don Gillett was actually asked to leave the company and no longer works there.

Any story can be spun to change the interpetation of what is or is not true. If you want to know the truth talk to someone who is successful in AW and not the losers :cry

#411957

Please read my earlier posts. I was a huge believer & supporter of AW.

I’ve signed up people and merchants. It’s a great concept, but it does NOT WORK! I spoke with the former #1 rep and I learned the truth. After enrolling 7 merchants and receiving ZERO commissions I began to question the program.

Anyone associated with this company is jeopardizing their livelihood once this scam is busted by the Feds. Larry PAYS people to say good things about the program.

“We make our $ by enrolling people not by making loans” per the company founder. I am not a “hater” or sorry *** salesperson, I am a rational hard working [person who gave approval warehouse 100% and ended up with pie in my face!

It's been 4 weeks since i joined AW. So far I have 10 merchants signing paperwork. I expect to have another 10-15 onboard by the end of January.If you are seirously interested in hearing the facts & truth from someone who is actually "doing it" call me.301-395-****

#391927

I suggest you do a public records search on Larry Marcus. A very smooth talking well dressed *** man.

Hmmmm.... Sounds like Approval Warehouse is the purest definition of a Ponzi Scheme.

They charge $397 to become an Agent with their company (which gets you no product, just an agent sign up fee) of which that Agent sign up fee then gets paid out to recruiting agents that "signed-up" earlier. "Money Musical Chairs" = Ponzie Scheme. ...Dont believe me? Check out the definition of a Ponzi Scheme below from Investopedia......

A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors.

The Ponzi scheme generates returns for older investors by acquiring new investors.

This scam actually yields the promised returns to earlier investors, as long as there are more new investors. These schemes usually collapse on themselves when the new investments stop.

Approval Warehouse is nothing but a Ponzi Scheme. They are an MLM, that charges $397 to sign up, which gets you "NO" product, its simply a fee to sign up with Approval Warehouse.

Then, the "Agent Sign-up" fee of $397 is paid out to the recruiting upline as commissions. This is the classic definition of an illegal Ponzi Scheme.

Its only a matter of time until the regulators shut them down. Google "Ponzi Scheme definition", you will see for yourself that Approval Warehouse is set up as nothing but That, and illegal Ponzi Sheme.

Don't believe the post above. Visit the "so-called select payment site" it takes you to some company called :"Profit Stars". Clearly the poster above has their own agenda to push!!

You can join approval warehouse for only $119 and real 90% of the benifits of paying $397.

Contact me if you would like to k now the truth about this company.

Anthony Allen

301-395-****

No kidding. This outfit is clearly and MLM scam that will be gone in 1 year, probably stealing all that agents worked so hard for.

View more comments (9)
Santa Maria, California

Approval Warehouse

Approval Warehouse has no "special" source of private financing. They are a reseller, and was I was lied to before I forked over $400 to join. It's a total MLM scam that you'll might want to avoid. Save your money, and go direct with helping companies finance their customer. I was told that I would get a refund and it was "granted" last week. Now, all of my emails are being ignored (after 10 days). Google around and you will see more about the owner and other complaints. Just google Don Gillette and see what you find. From Scam Informer: Don Gillette and his new scam approvalwarehouse.com or myapprovalwarehouse.com just sent me an email and he wanted $400 dollars to join after his online presentation!! I'm a mortgage professional looking for full-time work and I loved the idea but the MLM presentation left a really bad taste in my mouth. After doing a little review and copying and pasting, I found an identical website from selectpayment.com and called Westwood on the selectpayment.com site. Approvalwarehouse.com is just a reseller looking to scam upfront money out of hard working professionals. Even after talking to some guy Larry he told me he is the money, obviously that is not the case after I spoke to Westwood and another company CCS. I also found another company online that offers a full 1% of all loans while these sharks are only giving out 50% of the commission while wanting me to send them $400 dollars and $40 dollars a month for a website. And if you google Don Gillette's name you might have a heart attack and I can not find Pro Vantage Group Inc anywhere at all other than some Long Island home address. Stay away folks just another scam to take your money from what looks to be a good solution.

Because of the negative publicity they are receiving, they have changed their name to Xplocial. Beware of these guys. They're scammers.

Beware=Approval Warehouse is nothing but a SCAM!! I worked there for 6 mo.

and they scamed me outof my $$ and my time!! They turned down applications...with clients that are currently financing through Wells Fargo(but there not good enough for Approval Warehouse). Lost several of my applications(or said they did!)There was a problem with EVERY single application I sent in and they wouldnt approve them??? Very strange....The guy who hired me on had ALL the same problems!!

I think they just make their $$ off of us Account Executives and this is a TOTAL SCAM!!! I will not work for a internet based company ever again.

Approval Wharehouse is a SCAM !!!...I was almost duped, until someone advised me to check out Don Gillette before proceeding...

Do yourselves a favor...google Don Gillette and see for yourself !!!...first 4 links are all about his VARIOUS scams....STAY AWAY !!!.

#431933

You can always find something negative just about on anyone or any company. That some times is a good thing, especially with the internet, so that is why one also has to do there homework and go beyond a complaint board.

I did research the owners after having seen this complaint. Since I have been a business owner and am also going to be launching my own product, I, in no-way wanted to get involved with any company that is not ethical.

AW is a new company, only 6 months old as of last month , and there owners can indeed be researched and found. They are indeed successful and have many years of experience in the Financial Services Industry. Even though I don't like what Wall Street has done to our country, that is not to say that AW is a bad co.

They no longer offer what you complained about, a good choice by the owners to drop that product line's availability.Also notice when the post was dated. Sorry that you had a bad experience, we all do at some point in our lives, that is also why sometimes these complaint boards can be a good thing. They have made there changes, the owners are real, and they would even except you back with out it costing you a cent.

I, in no way am part of management of this company but I can see how I may serve business owners and there clients while improving my own life helping others. I am actually looking forward to when my product is available to the American people.

I was excited until just now. Better do some more looking. Sounds shady. Thing that comes up for me is... Were Anthony's clients writing

Loans. Not much money if they don't. The fee?

Whatever,sometimes charging builds value. HMMMM

scary sounding though.

Thanks everyone for this info. I almost bought into this scam after responding to an ad on Craigslist.

#411954

Please read my earlier posts. I was a huge believer & supporter of AW.

I responded to an as on Craigs List. Let me open by saying Approval Warehouse is a very interesting opportunity!

Fact is it is more a B2B marketing program, with a shade of MLM involved. The income can be OUTSTANDING but you need to show up every day and WORK! That may not be the concept (working) that everyone can accept. The leadership is sharp and can be effective especially at the top If you want a job that depends on your talent to achieve then it's for you.

If all you really want is a paycheck forget it and go to walmart. there you will make exactly what you are worth. in closing now that I am there its NOT a ponzi scheme!

Its a working plan to run your own business. If you pass on this one you may be making a BIG error in judgement and YOU and your family will suffer.

Actually Aproval also pays 1% on loans AND 1/2% on your team. Get your facts right!!

View more comments (10)
Santa Maria, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article