Apprisial Group of America

Please do not consider using Appraisal Group of America. I was in contact with Monica Fisher regarding diminished value claim for my 2007 Subaru Forester. I hired Appraisal Group of America after Monica informed me my case would be easy. Monica filled my info into a prefabricated form and claims to have faxed it to the insurance agent. When I called Monica she was never available. Then I would identify myself I would suddenly be forwarded to her desk phone. I contacted Monica to see if my claim had been received by the agent. She could not tell me who she talk to just that the report had been sent. Most insurance companies will not talk to an outside party with out a power of attorney. Appraisal Group of America will not advocate on your behalf. You do not need a special report to file a diminished value claim. Insurance companies will not just send a check because you faxed them a diminished value report. You have to prove you have diminished value. Get quote from dealer and pre and post lost condition quote. Unless you have a newer car that has sustained major body and frame damage you will have a hard time proving diminished value. You will have to sue the insurance company to receive any money for diminished value. I am very unhappy about the service received from Appraisal Group of America. I feel I was miss lead in the service the would provide and in the after support I received.

Monica fisher and Total loss are liars. DO NOT trust this company

THIS IS FAKE MONICA FISHER IS A LIAR

Could the "positive" reviews be any mor made up!???!?!?

Great Service and I will use them again. Paid $299.

and they took care of everything. Just told my neighbor about them.

Just received my total loss check. Geico only valued my vehicle for $6,000 and Appraisal Group of America got me almost $8,500.

I just went and bought a better car. Very Satisfied with them.

Appraisal Group of America completed my diminished value claim and Progressive sent me a check without even asking me any questions. The claim worked out great I owe them alot.

Originally, Progressive only offered me $500 and Progressive just sent me a check for $4,500. Quain Vu, HI

I purchased a diminished value report for my 06 Toyota Camry XLE and Allstate sent me a check for the full amount. Amazing. Tell everyone.

This is a fake review. AGA does not settle or negotiate with the insurance company.

I love them. I spoke with Monica and she settled my total loss claim for more then $3,000 then Geico offered me..

If it was not for AGA I would have owed my loan company a ton of money.. I guess you cant make everyone happy..

View more comments (8)
ID
Portland, Oregon

About

Appraisal Group of America FAQ
A vehicle that is declared a Total Loss by an insurer who is obligated to cover the loss. Also, a vehicle that the insurer takes possession of or title to. A vehicle that is stolen, if it is not recovered within 30 days of theft and the loss is not covered by an insurer. In this situation, The User of company services must notify DMV within 60 days of the theft. Collector car insurance uses an appraisal to determine the fair market value for The User's collectible-quality vehicle. Most owners of collector cars carry standard insurance, which may result in less than half the compensation in the event of a loss. Banks, credit unions, and individual lenders may require an independent appraisal to establish the true market value of the vehicle The User of Website are planning to buy. However, all certification manuals Website have reviewed have revealed extensive attention to discovering the smallest history of damage, negating the ability to designate it as a "certified used vehicle." This dramatically changes the trade-in value for The Customer's repaired car, truck or SUV.
To read more: https://www.autoloss.com/faqs/
Summary

When it comes about auto crashes and damages, so Appraisal Group of America is ready to assist the clients. This company has been serving in this business for more than 50 years, consequently it can deal with consumer advocacy task. It is an absolutely independent, privately held agency, which does not correlate with any government institution and insurance companies. Terry M. Fisher is a CEO and licensed appraiser, who has been creating car diminished value for more than 30 years. This company assures customers that they will get approved court expert witness support, former licensed public adjusters services and 100% Money Back Guarantee in case of cooperation.

Appraisal Group of America reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article