Don't waste your time. The Appliance Doctor is a Quack

On 11/27 our Electrolux dryer quit We called the number and Electrolux referred us to Aaron Ross Appliance Doctor in Brenham Texas. We called and he came out on 11/28. Did the diagnostics and told us he had to order a part. He informed us we would have to pay for the part upfront plus for that day's consultation . Then pay a fee when he came back on 12/7. My husband and I just paid the whole thing in full. Well... 12/7 rolls around. Hmm? No call no show. I began calling his cell number he wouldn't answer or return messages. I tried calling the website. Doesn't work Ding Ding. There's the red flag. Finally he answered. He said he had to fire someone and was behind but promised we would be a priority on 12/8. Okay. 12/8 rolled around Hmm? No call no show. And again we began phone tag. Nothing. My husband called 7:30 12/9 He said sounded like he woke him up. Probably the only reason he answered. He said he would be here between 2:00-4:00. Again. That coward didn't show. So Consumers Beware.
ID
Service
Appliance Repair Brenham Dryer Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article