Bosch fridge was sent o be repaired over 3 weeks ago from my holiday flat in Umhlanga. I had paid r 980 in advance . Have not got fridge back. Not returning calls.

Late December 2013 Claudia from appliance lady undertook to fix my Bosch fridge and we were left for 3 days without a fridge at our holiday apartment. R3000 later I get the fridge back and it's not working again a few weeks back, so I call her Andre fridge is taken to the workshop and she demands payment upfront which I duly give via eft and 3 weeks later no fridge, I have had to cancel. Guests who booked my apartment and even worse, she is not returning calls nor the money or the fridge. We have charged her with theft, suing her for loss of income as well. PLEASE DONT EVER USE THE APPLIANCE LADY.

Hi, please could you send me your email address as I have had a similar issue with the company and may be of some assistance. My cell is 082330****.

Look forward to hearing from you

I can not understand how these people are allowed to carry on with their business. They are disgusting.

Numerous complaint on Internet! !! I have also charged Claudia Pillar from Appliance Lady in Hannaford Drive, Phoenix with theft.

She has not returned my fridge since 18th March 2015 and had charged me R1900 for work that was not done! They had ruined my fridge.

View more comments (1)
ID
Phoenix, Kwazulu-Natal
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article