Minimal Customer Service

Been an Applian customer for several years and have come across the same issue I did years ago. Their admittance of the "registration" process failure, which they do not want to fix, causes expiration of Applian apps, which a customer does not know he/she is in demo mode, thus need to pay to upgrade -- until the next expiration &;;;; so donon.
San Antonio, Texas

Paid for the product, had problems latter on. Nothing funtioned.

I bought a bundle on their special, after a while, nothing would record, I had a paid license, I downloaded it again, nothing, I contacted Applian, got no reply, money wasted.

User's recommendation: I will only comment on my experience, others may have had no problems like I did.

ID
#2081838 Review #2081838 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

BEWARE applian.com Free Recorder Malware

Don't download the FREE recorder from http://applian.com/ called Freecorder 7. BEWARE it also downloads a Malware Search Bar that is almost impossible to uninstall!!! CLARO SEARCH or claro-search.com is a browser hijacker that overrides your existing search engine no more Google or Bing! Your infected computer will only use Claro Search. Don't Download from applian.com it installed several Virus like Spyware. Now, I'm spending hours scanning my computer. Avast didn't find it! So now I'm 3 hours into using the Microsoft Safety Scanner: http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx May the Force be with you!

I was Applian Technology customer. But I had enough of their constant change of product name and constant asking for money because the registration code expired.

Their code do not last a few months and if you want to continuously use their product you need to pay for upgrade. The product that I bought a few months ago I am not able to use and for the new I need to pay again.

I did that two or tree times in the past but the company wants a new payment so often that I simple had enough.

#692067

You can direct all of you complaints about Applian's deceitful product to:Tom B. Mayes20 Vineyard Ave San Anselmo, CA 94960 (4**) **8-2844

View more comments (1)
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article