Appalachian Dental Very bad service; kept pushing to sell unnecessary services for high cost.

Update by user Oct 19, 2012

Avoid at all cost! Scamming their customers!

If you need long-term dental care, please take heed of my warning. STAY AWAY from Appalachian Dental: \"Michael W Chang DDS\"( Fairfax, Virginia).

Original review posted by user Mar 01, 2012
appalachiandental.com appalachiandental.net www.appalachiandental.org www.appalachiandentalva.com If you're thinking to go to this dentist then you'll loose your money and precious time. My issues are not addressed even after I paid thousands of dollars and spent 6 months. Dr.Chang squeezes every penny of you for his shoddy work. I wouldn't have gone to him if there were feedbacks on Yelp and Google back in last April. He'll charge unnecessary services and ask you pay for them even it fails. He even asked me to pay for another 3rd bone graft which costs $3000.00 after 2 failed bone grafts(which is paid by me at additional cost). That time, I obtained a second opinion from other doctors, which confirmed that bone grafting service was unnecessary. I had teeth 6 months ago but now I don't even have it and out of thousands of dollars. I still have to pay thousands dollars other doctor who can do implant on it. My conclusion is things gone from bad to worse. Very bad service; kept pushing to sell unnecessary services for high cost. By the way his diagnosis changes time to time so you need to document well.
ID
Arlington, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article