Apo Box Shipping Review

Good service however they up charge the shipping ridiculously high. I wouldn't use them unless you absolutely need them it.
ID
Seoul, Seoul
Reason of review
Pricing issue

APO Box terrible service. This is a MUST avoid.

Recently I bought a MAC Book Pro from Apple and had it sent to one of APO Box's warehouses so that it could be routed to me in Afghanistan. They received my package and charged me shipping charges, but I never received a shipment confirmation. I tried calling their 800 number and have never gotten an answer. I submitted an online request for assistance and I never got a response through that either. It's now been over a week. I am submitting a claim for a full refund. I have to assume my shipment has been lost by APO Box. Save yourself the headache.

Hello,

As someone who has experience shipping laptops overseas, do this 1) have a friend or family member mail it registered OR 2) Insure it with APOBox at the full amount. If you do not do either one, your laptop will not make it.

If your not willing to pay the extra money, you'll never see it.

I had a MacBook Pro sent through APOBox and it made it BUT I insured it at full value sparring no shipping expense.

The first time I had a Dell laptop shipped overseas, Dell sent it 3 times & never made it.

The 4th time, I sent it to my family. I gave them the money to mail it registered and I fina got.

Case in point, hold these mail carriers accountable and your computers will arrive.

ID
Clifton, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article