Apex tax service

Gerritt Lemmen and James Kemetz of Apex tax service were retained by me in June 2009 to negotiate with the IRS. Gerritt told me that he would return my calls and would provide service. That never happeded. He does not return calls once you have paid him. His accountant, James kemmetz who I requested to consult with my accountant before preparing anything for the IRS never did so. After, I paid them and was disgusted, I received calls from kemmetz and the main office of APEX. Their service from the main office in Michigan and the Kemmetz office in Il. was always rude, snippy and offensive. I explained that I was in the midst of burying my father and my mother was in the hospital so my time was at premium and I needed assistance without the attitude.
ID
Arlington Heights, Illinois

About

Summary

Apex Tax Advisors is a company that provides help in tax preparation, advice and planning. The company was founded in 2004. The list of services provided by Apex Tax Advisors includes tax (Inheritance Tax, Business Tax, Estate Tax, Amended Tax Returns), retirement planning, individual planning, insurance (Long Term Care, Health Insurance – Individual and Company, Fixed Annuities), mortgages (Vacation/Second Homes, Rental Property, Reverse Mortgages) and estate planning. Highly experienced and knowledgeable advisors are always ready to provide clients with comprehensive and effective tax solutions. Many years of experience have made Apex Tax Advisors one of the most reliable companies to deal with.

Apex Tax Service reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article