Calls me at work when I'm one day late!

Apex Finance company in Rome GA is bad about harassment. They are a part of Security Finance Co. based in S.C. or N.C. I think. I forgot to pay my bill and the very next day they called me at work. I told her not to call me at work and she immediately called me on my cellphone. I told her they would never get me to borrow from them again and hung up, and she called me right back. I didn't answer, so she called my husband. He told her he was going to come in next week to make my payment and his payment and she said he could not do that! She said she had to have the payments immediately. He said "Oh Well, too bad then." Can they refuse payment? I thought every place gave you a grace period anyway?!! Those ladies at Apex Finance are really not professional people at all, they need to fire them.- They have ten dollar late charges=doesn't that mean that you are allowed to be a little late????
ID
Dallas, Texas

About

Summary

Apex Finance Company - Financing Services, Loans in Rome, GA. Get contact info, directions and more at YELLOWPAGES.COM

Apex Finance Company reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article