Manufacturer: Aon Hewitt Category: Disability Insurance Clear all filters (3 of 3 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
I have filied for short term disability with aon in February. They are a firm that my work uses. I havent had nothing but trouble since ive been out work for surgery. I would advice anyone that they should not use this company unless you want to be broke. I get a differ6story every time i call. Ive called every day for a month and still havent gotten anywhere with thess idiots. .

Anonymous I have had the same experience. I am still waiting for my short term disability to be approved. They always state that they have not received paperwork. My situation is intens...

Aon Hewitt Short Term Disability Insurance Review

The most horrific STD process ever. No amount of paperwork from your doctor is enough, their deadlines are ridiculous and they deny you no matter what. They're a complete joke. They put me through 6 months of ***. My LTD paid as soon as I was eligible and I got Social Security disability the first time I applied, so obviously I was justified in my STD application. These people should rot in ***.

Aon Hewitt Short Term Disability Insurance Review

This company is not worth the money you spend for benefits. They route your calls so you cant get answers and then they lirle to you.