DO NOT ALLOW AO.COM TO FIT YOUR APPLIANCES

I paid AO to fit my new washing machine and take away the old one - the two men came into my house and laughed as the let the old washing machine water flood my kitchen floor - they didn't even allow me to get a bucket - then the cracked 2 of my floor tiles taking away the old machine - I didn't notice the two cracked tiles until they had left as I was busy ruining all my bath towels trying to mop up the mess they had left with the water - now AO have asked for evidence - all they had were 2 pics from my phone and they have now written to me calling me a LIAR - they claim from those phone pics that the damage happened before the machine was fitted THE KITCHEN IS ONLY 2 YEARS OLD - now they have washed their hands of it - I am utterly disgusted and please be warned do not let this happen to you!! So now thanks to AO I am worse off than I was before the washing machine - and very angry at their attitude - I will never allow delivery men into my house how without a witness!! AO supposedly pride themselves on customer service - I think is diabolical and I have reported them to trading standards - please don't use AO!!!!
ID
Port Seton, Scotland
Cons
  • Disgusting attitude
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
i want an appology my tiles replaced and my towels replaced - my phone bill reimbursed and compensation

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article