Illegal parking of school bus

Person driving school bus, living at 1129 Braxton Street Uniondale. Has been leaving the bus parked in the driveway blocking the sidewalk. The bus has a paper sign on it reading Glen Cove day Care Center. I am reporting this ongoing incident to you. My next step is the Nassau County Police for illegal parking and the Town of Hempstead for parking overnight in driveway of a commercial vehicle. This is my last correspondence on this matter. I take it that this matter will be resolved immediately .I believe that the organization once informed will promptly alleviate this matter. .
ID
New York, New York
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Unsafe Bus company for children

I strongly recomend that parents think twice about using Anytime Bus Co. In Westbury Long Island. Some of their drivers regularly disregard standard safety protocols for the children they transport. Some of the drivers do not speak English, and often make mistakes, not switching on their stop sign and lights when dropping children off, not enforcing child seat belt laws, and not having a matron to supervise the very young children on the bus, dropping very young children off not in front of their home and making them cross two-way busy roads by them selves, because the drivers are running late.

well if the school don't pay for a matron then no matron cant be on the bus. the kids don't listen when bus drivers tell them about the seat belts. the driver cant make the kids put on the seat belts.

Anytime Bus Company in Westbury, NY is reckless and they don't even care. Their driver speeds down our block beeping the horn the entire way until he reaches his stop t the end of the street.

This disturbs all of the residents in the street. We contacted their office by phone and spoke to the manger who used vulgarity and told us if we didn't like it to call the police. Not the type of group that that puts safety and careful bus operation first.

Strongly consider using other transportation for your kids. This company just doesn't care.

Where are the children parents?

Has to be the one of the worst companies

on Long Island,filthy buses,speeding drivers,nasty matrons. Thank goodness my district got rid of them and my child will be on a new bus this year.

I agree, I have had a few bad experiences with their drivers and helpers especially that they don't speak english very well or not at all. I have also seen them speeding with my child on the bus.

View more comments (4)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

About

Summary

Anytime Bus offers qualitative transportation services, specializing in transporting children to schools and providing chartered buses for different kinds of trips. The company hires only experienced, high skilled and certified drivers who all comply with the Department of Motor Vehicle regulations. Anytime Bus’ vehicles are inspected by a DOT special safety inspector regularly and maintained in good technical condition. All clients who sign contracts with Anytime Bus get guarantee about seats availability and get refunds if they can’t find them. Passengers can enjoy comfortable and safe buses that are equipped with air conditioners, safety seat belts, radio communication and other features to make your journey as pleasant as possible.

Anytime Bus reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article