They took my money and never send me anything

Hi I to purchased Norton 360 antivirus package from AntivirusXpress on (06-03-2011) Antivirus Xpress.com, after almost six months tried to registar but Norton tells me its a invalide code over suscribed. E-mailed customer support at AntivirussExpress to no avail, no reply to any mail, they have not a valid customer service phone number. Today I found around 100 complaints from others, they all are almost the same situation and we all never got refund $, invalid code, never got the software, etc. Complete scam don't buy their product and be careful because everything seems truth and safe pay by Pay-Pal.
ID
Bellevue, Washington
Loss

Purchased Norton 360, Got Norton Internet Security

Update by user Aug 15, 2011

To date, no response from Antivirus Xpress. I sent another request 8/14/2011.

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2011
I purchased Norton 360 online from AntivirusXpress. It was a download with a free 90 day trial period. I did not realize the key code they gave me was for Norton Internet Security (a lesser product) until after the 90 day free trial was over. I tried to contact them twice through their website with no response. Do no do business with this company. I can't even find out where they are located. I also could not find anything on the internet about this company. It was a case of bait and switch. This company should be sued for fraud.

:cry I am one of the suckers to buy (Anti Virus Xpress)downloaded and never got the program. Paid 49.97, have tried to email and never got a response.

Don't even know their addy. This sight needs to be off the internet to keep people from buying product.

It's surely scam! Do not buy from these people!

Thanks for posting this review, it steered me away from this company and cost them my business. I'm buying Norton Internet Security 2011, and Sam's Club has a boxed copy good for 3 PCs for 49.98, which is $8 higher than antivirusxpress, but at least I get a legit product plus the CD.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Jose, California
Loss

About

Summary

Search anti virus for nokia 5130 xpress music at soft82.com for free download

Antivirus Xpress reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article