Antique Rose Florist

Purchashed my flowers for my oct wedding in may and paid in full up front. On my contract with them they were to set up themselves an hour prior to the wedding. When I met with the owner 2 days before my wedding she wrote on her contract that the flowers would be delivered on the wedding day and set up around 3:30pm. Our wedding was at 6:45pm and the photographer showed up at 5pm so we could take pictures with me and my bridesmaids before the wedding with our bouquets and the guys with thier bouts. Our whole wedding was based around our flowers and color scheme. Needless to say they showed up to deliver flowers 15 mintues before my wedding started and started to unload 10mins before. I have no professional pictures with me and my girls with our flowers. The caters and my wedding party were scrambling to set up flowers before the wedding started. My wedding started late because of the florist not showing up. There was no apology or explanation why they were late. As a professional business you are never to breach a contract especially with a wedding. When I went to their business to ask what happend and what they were going to do about it the owner Debbie Montoya looked me in the face and said NOTHING that my wedding was still perfect. There is no excuse for breaching a contract and no excuse for showing up to a wedding 10-15 mins before to set up. They refuse to refund my money. DO NOT USE THEM SO UNPROFESSIONAL AND AWFUL PEOPLE TO WORK WITH!
ID
Pleasanton, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article