Very disappointed in this product.

Died in 3 mos. Tried the restart button nothing. Why would you not install threads in posts: blocks falls out every time. rubbish. when i called customer service they didn't know what battery my bike or quad needed.

User's recommendation: stay away far far away.

ID
#2057977 Review #2057977 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Weight
Loss

Antigravity Batteries - Xp-1 Jump Starter Review from Los Angeles, California

Stay away from Antigravity batteries I bought the xp-1 used it once and now it will not hold a charge.So much for keeping it as an emergency tool I'm going to try the Costco one for half the price

I had a XP-1 Micro-Start that swelled and caused the hard plastic case surrounding the battery to burst. I contacted customer service by E-mail and they requested a photograph of the battery and of the hologram.

I sent these things to them by e-mail and in turn, I received a new XP-1. They didn't even care that my warranty had expired several months prior to the incident. I couldn't be happier with the result.

I'd like to suggest you contact them. In my experience, they seem eager to make customers happy.

Well they don't take care of there customers either they are crooks and thief's I only wish this would get to the ceo but they don't care they use deceptive practices to get your information then the sell it I dont know which politician getting his *** suck bit they let them do what they want I'm looking for people that can get as many of their card's max them out then don't pay it back tell they didn't read the fine print when you excepted the card about paying it back then send them 5.00 a month for each card and let's see how deep their pockets are

Yours sincerely

Service
Antigravity Batteries Xp-1 Jump Starter
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article