map-marker Gainesville, Virginia

1st time and my last time to order from Anna Hareri

My order was placed 2nd of september till now not received. They never answer the phone, I send an email they replied we dont have the dresses any more and we will refund the money.

Not refunded yet. All I need is my money.

User's recommendation: I hope this issue is resolve

Guest

This company is extremely unprofessional, un-Islamic and disrespectful. My order was late, however I overlooked it, my exchange came internationally, it was worse than the original item, mismatched size, flimsy material and poor quality.

I have emailed and called and what's app incessantly since December 2023. It's now about to March 2024. I am disgusted and do not spend money with companies that are rude or ignore me, 'Ibrahim' cussed me out, argued with me and then hung up on me. Does the owner know her employees are so un-professional?

And this is supposed to be a 'Muslim' woman owned company??? I want to give negative zero score. None of the negative reviews are on the website or I could have avoided this headache. I have told all my friends and family to not ever buy anything from this company.

I cannot believe the abuse and neglect as a customer. I am not valued at all. I do not expect to be contacted at all. I did not read the reviews online previous to my order.

There are a few reviews on their website and they are all positive not reflecting people's true experience. No matter what businesses still have to trade in fairness and maintain Islamic business practices and behaviour. God don't like ugly. This situation was more than ugly.

I do not want anyone else to experience what I have. This company states they are socially conscious-as if!

Raphaela M

Verified Reviewer

Never Received Order

I ordered a dress from the Annah Hariri website on December 18th, 2021; in the confirmation email I was told that delivery would take between 9 and 16 days. When I had still not received my order on January 19th, 2022 I emailed the company to ask for an update and simultaneously began to wonder and research whether I may have been scammed (apparently there is an entire Facebook group devoted to disgruntled Annah Hariri customers).

Even now (2/23/2022) I have not received a response to my email inquiry with the company itself, so I do not anticipate ever receiving the dress I ordered. Since January I have also alerted multiple authorities to this spam and have filed a dispute with my credit card company for the cost of the dress ($69.80).

Loss:
Pros:
  • Supposedly beautiful clothing
Cons:
  • Never deliver orders
  • Charges customers full price for clothing they never receive
  • Does not respond to customer inquiries

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't buy from Annah Hariri. Their products look wonderful but never get delivered, so you are out the money.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article