Animal Alliance Of Galveston County - Animal Alliance Dog Vaccination Package Review from Houston, Texas

I went to Animal Alliance Vet Hospital recently to get my dogs vaccinated. They had promised me I could get out in 1.5 hrs since I was the first appointment in the afternoon. I had to wait 3 hours to get in and was very late for work. The MANAGER WAS VERY RUDE and had a terrible attitude. One of my dogs pooped on the floor. I offered to clean it. They said it was not necessary and they used a mop to clean it up instead of using clorox. Dogs have parasites and bacteria in their stools that can be dangerous and even life threatening to humans and they are aware of that. They still did not clean the floor properly. Later, my daughter took one of the dogs to the exam room and the dog fell off a chair and broke a nail. THERE was DRY BLOOD ALL OVER the COUNTER and they just placed my other dog on top of the dry blood! This is DANGEROUS and NOT HYGYENIC! An animal or a person can end up with a disease! It is not worth it! The staff was very RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL in handling this! I DO NOT recommend them!
ID
Houston, Texas
Pros
  • Low cost
Cons
  • Very dirty
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article