Rude Owner At Angelos in Reading

This happened a while back, but just found this web site and thought I would share what happen . I had always ordered the same Philly Beef for years from our local Angelos . So called in my order and went and picked it up. The store was completely decked out! New owners! Something I was not aware of...very nice look! I got my order and went home. Sat down to eat, bit into my food and GROSS! Nothing but hard meat and fat! I called them and they gave me the cook. He said the new owner now tells him how to do the food and he has to follow her orders, bring it back and he will remake it. BUT WAIT>>>the owner gets on the phone and says that if I do not like it TOUGH! She ain't remaking NOTHNG it s her business! I WAS HOT! I went to the shop , place the bag not so nicely on the counter, the cook was there, I thank him for his offer, at which point the OWNER CALLED ME A FEW CHOICE NAMES! I told her to KISS OFF and left the store. I would not recommend this store to someone if it was the only place on earth to eat! Has anyone else has issues with this manager? She had better learn the proper ways of dealing with people, or that store will loose a lot more than my business. Rude people drive customers away! She will figure that out when she cannot pay her bills! Just because she put in some fancy table and chairs does not mean people want to come in and be insulted!
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article