Angel Beds angelbeds.com

Angel Beds angelbeds.com
After a mere 4 years of owning our Angel Bed mattress, it fell apart. There is a huge rip in the center of the top foam mattress that was supposed to last 25 years. Plus, the mattress was too soft and lumpy and was a strain on the back. Angel Beds is (of course) now out of business, and we see that owner Philip Krim now has another new mattress business called Casper. Buyer beware. Casper is the same thing as Angel Beds. Very low quality; a rip-off; a scam.
ID
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reason of review
Bad quality

Angelbeds.com Ripped us Off!!!!

We bought an Angel bed i think five years ago. It was great at first, but within a few months it started to remember where we slept and had slight body impressions. We figured this was normal so we kept it and didn't really think about it. Then after about 2 years we really noticed the sagging where we slept. They were like two or three inches deep, and the pillow top material inside was bunching up and it felt like you were sleeping on a towel. A few weeks ago we could not longer take it anymore. We went out and bought the Temper pedic cloud bed. It feels amazing. I told the sales person what was happening to our angel bed and she said it wasn't normal, and that the temper pedic will not do that. She also said she had heard of the angel bed doing the same thing from a different person a few years back. I hope my loss with this *** bed helps save someone from making the mistake i made. Do not by a bed from angelbeds.com. While they are very nice on the phone, and shipping was kind of quick, the beds simply are inferior.

I spoke with Jeany.

It was THE WORST EXPERIENCE of our life! She gave us an issue about returning before the 90 day trial ended. We just wanted to trade up for a better one and pay for it.

They have THE worst customer service I have ever dealt with.

Do not buy from them unless you want the run around.

My wife and I noticed the sagging after 2 months. It was bad enough that it really effected our sleep.

Currently trying to send it back within the 90 day trial period. Get a lot of rude people on the phone with little info on how to send it back. I was told we would get forms in the mail to fill out. after a week we called back.

After they hung up on my wife once, she was able to talk to another rude person. Finally got the form via email. Geeez there's a concept. Found out we have to wrap it, and box it for them to take it back.

Beware of Angelbeds.com.

These beds are not good quality. Glad they have a 90 day money back trail period.

Angel beds suck!

View more comments (2)
ID
New York, New York
Loss

About

Summary

AngelBeds was one of the most well-known American manufacturers of memory foam mattresses and pillows. AngelBeds offered a wide range of products to meet any customer's sleeping needs.

AngelBeds reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article