Item ordered, payment submitted and order never received

I ordered a pair of boots, submitted my payment through PayPal, and never received the item. In the order confirmation, they stated that it could take up to 25 days to receive the boots so I waited. I emailed the company 3 times and was never contacted. In my last email, I threatened legal action if they didnt contact me. Still no response. By the time I contacted PayPal to have them look into it, it was past the 45 days that is their deadline for pursuing a complaint. Now I'm not sure what else I can do, but I'm furious that these people are taking advantage of folks like me, and from thsi website I can see that I was not the only one.

The same exact thing happened to me with this same exact website! I learned my lesson and will never do this again on a site I do not know.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Item not sent & money never refunded

I ordered a pair of Calvin Klein Satin shoes online from Style Shoes (http://www.angela-shoes.com) for my wedding on August 7, 2011 but never received the item. I contacted the seller on several occasions but never received a response so I filed a claim with Paypal. Seller gave paypal a tracking number saying they sent the item. When I finally received the package on August 26, 2011 rather than a pair of shoes, the package was very small and inside was just a black mousepad. This is not what I ordered at all. I was very upset. I ordered shoes, paid for them through paypal and all I got was a mousepad. This site http://www.angela-shoes.com is not reputable at all and is a fraud and rips you off. Seller is liu yingying. Do not deal with this individual ever! Seller should be ashamed that they are taking people's money without sending proper items.

I guess when i ordered a pair i hadnt gotten a shipment email notice and thought maybe my payment didnt go through. It said my payment wasnt completed and that the person was having issues with their account

I to am having issues with them. Contacted e-bay as well as discover card

View more comments (1)
ID
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article