Angel Salon & Spa

This "salon" is on the corner of Charlois and Mavis in the fairly new plaza and seems to be a family owned business. I went in on a Saturday afternoon to get my arms waxed and walked into a social gathering of older women. The lady at the front told me to have a seat and after the conveniently finished their conversation I was taken into a room. I had informed the lady that I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin and requested her to be gentle- (really if this is your day-to-day job, you should know how to perform it). Low and behold it seemed as though she was in SUCH a rush to finish that she ripped layers of skin off my arm – which I could FEEL. She repeated went over the same spot with wax, and not changing the strip to make matters worse. When she was done I asked her to change the strip she said she knew what she was doing as it was her job… When I went to leave I showed the lady at the front desk how red certain parts of my arms were and where my skin was even peeling – she ENSURED me that this was normal and that in a few hours the redness would go away and everything would be normal. Low and behold the next day the red parts were burning and two days later my skin went dark brown as if I was burnt. I went into the "˜salon' again to talk to the owner/manager and show her how bad my arms were. The lady who happened to wax my arms was there and remembers me coming in – yes she was quiet apologetic however the owner said it was my fault for knowing how sensitive my arms were and that there's nothing she could do – she didn't even apologize for her improper trained staff and gave me a few vitamin E pills, telling me if i go purchase vitamin E the scarring will eventually go away... obviously she did NOT EVEN offer a refund. HORRIBLE SERVICE-- do not go there!

Stop reporting you d0lt. We got the hint the first time you posted this useless cr@p.

ID
Toronto, Ontario

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article