Angel Inn Hotels - Sanitary Conditions Review from Lexington, Kentucky

Ok customer service was lacking and that's putting it nicely and the rooms are TERRIBLE to say the least!!!! And for the price the rooms should've been ALOT cleaner!!! My husband and I checked in on a Friday afternoon in October and first had to have housekeeping come and reclean the bathroom, toilet and hair all over it and urine and bathtub had hair and the floor was filthy ok so that was done then later that night I noticed gum on the shower curtain when I pulled curtain close to take a shower well needless to say I don't take a shower. Called front desk and they were graciously kind enough to move us to and another room. Ok the room they moved us to was better than the first so we thought at least it was clean. The next morning woke up to take a shower NO HOT!!! water imagine that, wanted to call front desk and guess what, the phone didn't work! So we ended up taking cold showers and leaving Angel Inn earlier than planned. Stay anywhere else but here. The rest of the vacation was wonderful!!
ID
Lexington, Kentucky
Service
Angel Inn Hotels Sanitary Conditions
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article