Worst Haircut Ever

The worst hair cut I have ever had in my 30 years! Nothing I wanted out of the style came about- I wanted to keep my length, Magen cut over 7 inches above my shoulders. I wanted a no-fuss style, she teased and hair-sprayed like there was no tomorrow. I was in such a state of shock that I actually paid- what a mistake! After crying for an hour after I got home, I called and wrote a letter to get my money back, since I had to go to another salon to get the cut fixed. They refused to answer my request for reimbursement, and ignored my frustration. No customer service skills from the stylist Magen, or manager Heather, and I will bad-mouth this salon to whomever asks me why I cut all my hair off. For anyone who is looking for an upscale salon, this is not it! Great Clips could of done a better job of styling my hair.

I am the owner of Andrew James Salon, and tried via phone and by letter to contact this customer regarding her concern.

She was a hair model for our on-going skill certification class.

She did not return my phone calls, nor gave our salon a chance to see her again to listen and see what her concern was.

I welcome a phone call. I can be contacted at 408-253-****.

ID
#122010 Review #122010 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Calgary, Alberta

About

Summary

Andrew James Salon provides hairdressing services for the citizens of Saffron Walden area. The company is dedicated to supplying maximum comfort and relax, that's why it even pays attention to the temperature level inside the premises. Exceptional coloring, precision haircutting, blowdrying, straightening, perming, setting, wedding hair and hair up are included into the list of services offered by Andrew James Salon. Products for hair care are also sold by this company. Besides, they are distributed under the special warranty which is aimed to satisfy maximum quantity of clients. The prices list id published on the official site and it can be mentioned that the prices are kept on the middle area. You can apply for the services and visit this beauty salon and find it according to the location pointed on the online map.

Andrew James Salon reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article