Incorrect lens were done and lies were told.

I had a horrible experience with the Eastgate Store and the personnel. Went to the Anderson Towne Canter and had the very best experience of my life. I call cust. care and voice my dislike and admiration. They turned it over to corporate and when they sent out the information they sent the horrible exp. info. to the wrong store, Where in the world is your quality control dept., I am thinking you have none. I would like a . I have retraction sent to Anderson and I would like a copy of it. I have discussed this with legal council. I am sure someone in your organization would take note of this and the matter will be rectified and very soon.
ID
Cincinnati, Ohio

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article