CHEATERS FRAUDSTERS SCAMMERS CONMEN

Mohit Basra & Jay Rana- Anderson Personnel Ltd, Fraud, Scam, Ripoff Fraudster's Mohit Basra & Jay Rana- Anderson Personnel Ltd Duped our Company of almost GBP 850 Our Company ONS represented by Myself "Ankur Gupta" Head of Accounts & Our Director Mr. Ajay Sharma has already filed a Complained today in our Local Police Station today and will be forwarding the copy of the same to Economic Offence Wing in New Delhi, also we have now started legal proceedings against their company in UK. RPO wing of our firm offered them offshore recruitment services, where they hired one of our Sr. Recruiters for a period of 1 Month and for which payment was to be made at the end of the month. They hired us in October and its been over 5 Months and still they haven't paid us, we have sent them multiple reminders and dealt with multiple people from their firm and in the end they started calling us names and since last month they stopped responding...following are our email correspondences with them: From: Jay Rana [mailto:jay@***.com] Sent: 21 December 2011 16:25 To: 'Ankur Gupta' Subject: RE: Payment Importance: High Hi Ankur , Sorry for the late reply I had left the office early yesterday everything has been authorised I will send you the receipt once Angela is in this afternoon . Kind regards Jay From: Sunita Basra [mailto:sunita@***.com] Sent: 09 December 2011 23:02 To: 'Ankur Gupta' Subject: RE: Email Importance: High Good Afternoon Gupta , Thank your you emails I Will ask Angela to deal with you request with immediate effect Kind Regards Sunita Basra |Accounts Director Anderson |Personnel Ltd Tel: +44 (0) 247* 016 533 F: +44(0) 247* 010312 Email: sunita@***.com Web: www.andersonpersonnel.com -----Original Message----- From: Mohit Basra [mailto:mohit@***.com] Sent: 25 January 2012 03:45 To: jay@***.com Cc: Ankur Gupta Subject: Jay I thought you had paid this idiot I keep getting these emails every day sort this out before I ring there firm and give them my piece of mind .i want this done NOW Mohit Anderson |Personnel Ltd Tel: +44 (0) 247* 016 533 M: +44 (0) 741* 128 3** (** Hour Service) F: +44(0) 247* 010312 Email: mohit@***.com Web: www.andersonpersonnel.com This complaint is an attempt to ensure that other service agencies like our's don't fall in the trap of these fraudsters, So when you hear Names like MOHIT BASRA, SUNIT BASRA, JAY RANA then you need to stay away or these frauds will get work of you and your team but will never end up paying your dues.
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article