Linnell T

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Gainesville, Florida

AND Services Plumbing depart is not honest. They are charging me for work they never did. And still havent. I had to get an attorney

They charge me for some work I had to put a deposit on. Two weeks after paying the deposit they never cane to do the work. So I called the credit card company and canceled the charge. They called the credit card company and tole them they had proof of the work. Now how can you have proof of something you have never done.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Solar department work better and gave good customer service
Cons:
  • Plumbing department is dishonest

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE AND Services PLUMBING Department

Linnell T

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Gainesville, Florida

They are not an honest company

the plumbing depart was suppose to do some work for me. I had to put a deposit down, after 2 weeks went by the never came out. I called my credit card company and canceled the charge. AND Services told the Credit card company they had proof. How do you have proof about work you never did. The Credit Company is American Express, do not use American Express either they do not look after their customers. I have an attorney now to get everything straight. DO NOT USE AND Services for anything. And DO NOT USE AMERICAN EXPRESS!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE AND Services

map-marker Orlando, Florida

They suck

2 salesmen came out acting like fake ac techs. ended up telling me I needed a 12.000 new unit when it was a collapsed return air line.do not use

User's recommendation: Do not use .and pushy as heck.

Barabara Dnb
map-marker Lakeland, Florida

Harassment by workers

There to do a solar installation but harassed a neighbor instead. While on roof they made statements about another homeowner, using of slurs and calling out trying to bait homeowner. Extremely unprofessional and infantile. After that I went to the internet to see what was up This company is so terrible they got an F from the BBB and one star on yelp never ever ANDSERVICES!

User's recommendation: dont us

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article