Chic CBD Pad + Pool + Gym + Sauna + Parking 55 church st mascot

This place is advertised on all major hotel sites as a hotel, it is a private apartment rented out by someone, that has a bunch of dodgy people looking after it. They charged my card 3 times the amount with no explanation (or email response) when i contacted them, just said to talk to expedia, who said to talk to them. You have to travel 30 minutes away from the apartment to pick up the key from a convenience store, they only tell you that after you have paid. Once there, the address is wrong (they also did not tell me the apartment number) the real address is 1 gearin alley mascot, not 55 church avenue mascot The apartment was filthy, dirty sheets on the bed, dirty wet towels on the floor, dishes in the sink, it was not 2 bedrooms as advertised, and had a plastic click clak sofa bed. I could not contact the owner, whose email kept bouncing back . oh and the pool and sauna is a block down the road in another apartment. I had my secretary with me, i had to put her up at the meriton as there were no spare sheets or pillows. I slept in the filthy apartment, next day the owners told the cleaners i had checked out(they did not check with me by email or telephone) the cleaners did not I was still there and took my luggage bag. took me hours to track them down. this is a total bait and switch. when you ring the number on the email they send, you get an indian company who continually hangs up on you. i have emailed the ceo of this company,Callum Forbes, and are waiting on him to get back to me with a refund, and an explanation of why the extra $100 was deducted from my account.
ID
Service
And Chill Property Management Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article