Anchors marine insurance rip me off 90,000 dollars

My marine repair shop was broke into. They got away with 90,000 dollars worth of tools and and more. My insurance company told me i was not covered for theft. I did prove I did have theft insurance. Then they came up with more lies. There last lie was so bad i started laughing. I was told that the insurance company had sold out. That was a nother lie I called the owner of the company. He said there was nothing in the computor about my shop ever even being insured by them. I now beleave that the owner was in on the theft the hole time. As his company ( anchore marine insurance was fairley new and a 90,000 dollar claim might have bankrup there company. This is my thoughts. By the way. The owner did give me 3 mins of his time on the phone before he hung up. This company rip me off. It was a in side job. I had thought it was just there sales rep Chuck that was the guy that rip me off. I was wrong. It was both Chuck and the owner. Dave kauffman I hope that lots of people see this and take it to heart. These people will rip you off. Just like they did to me. Please dont let them do this to you too.

We are sorry that this happened to you in the late 1990s. Unfortunately, close to 20 years later and past the statute of limitations, we are unable to retrieve the details of why your claim was denied.

We are an insurance agent and not the company who denied your claim.

We fight very hard for our clients when we feel that a claim has been wrongfully denied. Anchor Marine has had this same philosophy since our founding in 1989.

ID
Service
Anchor Marine Underwriters Commercial Policy Claim
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article