Anara Homes Service apartments scam, reviews

They are scam crooks, Video cameras, stealing money, making videos, This all is a part of a bigger scam, they run multiple prostitution rings and many other scams, cheat you for money, credit card scams, stealing money from customer rooms and also making videos of each bedroom and bathroom. I have reported them to Delhi Police ( an FIR is registered on their name ) They will be taken care of. Lets hope for the best. Scammers, crooks, ripoff, Anara Homes Scam, Anara Homes Crook, Anara Homes ripoff, Anara Homes reviews, Anara Homes ratings. Never ever use their services, they are crook and scams. I have faced a lot Asima
New Delhi, Delhi
Cons
  • Place is fraud
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Full refund

Simply the best!

I never faced any issue here. The Staff was extremely polite and warm. As I had a late check In, the staff there was present in the office till 11:30 p.m late night for me and they ensured the check in procedure was smooth. I honestly like the simple and yet sweet touch of providing with the complimentary food basket. I had a great time with their director, he ensured everything was perfect for me. I would recommend them to all and the apartments were pretty luxurious and confortable. Anara Homes ensured everything is there for a traveller and he/she doesn't have to worry about a thing. It's practically like my own house only a thousand times better.
New Delhi, Delhi
Reason of review
I would say All of the above

Anara Homes Scam

These guys are crooks and will scam and spam you for other business. My stay with them on 13th January was total waste and no hospitality with zero cleanliness. Waste of time and money. Will never go back and will never recommend anyone to go there. Total crooks . Worst experience ever. I personally recommend that no-one should go to that place as it is total scam that they are running over there. Please avoid , get a 5 star hotel instead of going to Anara Homes. Anara homes scam, review
#1132033

We stayed at Anara Homes in the first week in February 2016.....and sorry we were not scammed in anyway at all. On the contrary, the staff were exceptional, very helpful.

The apartments were brand new and fully equipped. The kitchen was fully fitted with the latest appliances. The decor and furnishings were of the highest standard.

Are you sure this is the place you went to. I find it hard to belive you are describing the same place.

@PissedConsumer1132033

Our stay at Anara Homes has been a memorable one. When I first saw this place on Airbnb, that very time I fell in love with the place and booked it immediately.

I had some issues with my booking, which when I messaged Anara Homes, I immediately got a call from Ashish. He was extremely humble and helpful in order to sort my problem out. In spite of my problem with Airbnb booking, I still thought of continuing with my booking, just because of the place and I am glad that I didn't cancel it. Ashish was very supportive and gave me a call time to time in order to know if I got further information regarding the address and map to reach the place.

He then connected me to Sri, who was always there to help me with all my problems even at 12 in the night. Reaching the place at first go was a lil complicated, not because the way is complicated because we got lost. The way is not that difficult. And when we reached, we are impressed and felt that all the effort and fuss with the booking was extremely worth it.

It was an amazing apartment and beautifully maintained and completely equipped. The care taker of the place, Ms Usha Rathore is a very humble lady, so are the people staying at the place day and night. Whenever we needed them, they were there to help us. Cleaned our cars also, which was a surprise to us.

If you are looking for a place with no hustle and bustle of the city, then this one is for you.

It feels so peaceful staying at this place. We are so happy with our stay that we would love to visit again and again.

@PissedConsumer1132338

Paid ***.

How much are you paid to do so.

#1131925

Please don't create this thread if you actually have not stayed with Anara Homes. I personally stayed there, Me and my wife.

We had a great time. The staff is available there 24x7 and were very warm and courteous. They were there whenever I required any help even in the night at 1 a.m. I would personally recommend anara homes.

Experience a stay with them and you will change your mind.

In fact, I have again booked the Whole Anara Villa ( one of their site locations) for my sister's wedding. Don't believe me here have a look for yourself : www.anarahomes.com

View more comments (3)
Block H, Delhi
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

About

Anara Homes Pros and Cons

Cons: Place is fraud

Summary

Anara specializes in electric home décor. The company was founded in 2007. Its headquarters is based in Henderson, Nevada, USA. Anara cooperates with small companies which manufacture furniture across the United States. The company offers different décor solutions for bedroom, dining room, living room, and office. Customers can choose water features from marble and natural chiseled state. It is also possible to order decorative jars, clocks, decorative bottles, perfume bottles, and pet beds accessories. Anara ships their products throughout the country. The order can be cancelled without fee before its manufacturing is in process. Available payment options are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.

Anara Homes reviews and complaints

Anara Homes is ranked 146 out of 1855 in Real Estate category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article