AnaCapa Systems

I was so upset when I loss my job. I did not expect this to happen that is why I applied for a loan online. I heard from my friends that it is very convenient and has a reasonable terms. But of course I don't want to be trapped with a lot of boguses on the web that is why I was very keen on putting all my information such as my name and bank account. After a few weeks, my bank notified me of some unauthorized charge. I knew it, it came from the loan I applied online. I called customer service and they were very pleasant and nice enough to refund the charge since I'm a novice to this kind of application. I should have read all before submitting.
ID
#205871 Review #205871 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Herndon, Virginia
Loss

About

Summary

Anacapa is service that provides easy solutions for online shopping. Anacapa buys services and products from strategic partners at wholesale prices and sells them to consumers at prices that are lower than retail ones. Anacapa also provides suppliers with data processing services, software, accounting services, payment reconciliation and customer support. If you are afraid of getting scammed when making online purchases, be sure online shopping with Anacapa is safe and reliable. Millions of customers have already understood all the benefits of dealing with Anacapa. If you are seeking for safe online shopping opportunities, Anacapa is what you need!

AnaCapa systems reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article