Ripped off $100.00 for 4 pt house inspection

Insurance agent made me do 4 pt house inspection and she couldn't write me a policy after that because of some dumb insurance rules! When I asked for my money back since she couldn't write me a policy, she said that the fee wasn't refundable! I advise people to stay away from this company as they never communicate with you. It takes them 3-4 weeks before they contact you to just get you a quote that isn't usable. What a shame. I have full email conversation that the lady tried to blame me for lack of communication, in fact, she was the one who never contacted me after telling me to get a 4 pt inspection done!

Actually they were awesome and problem was solved in timely manner.

Did they (the insurance company) charge you for the inspection?

View more comments (1)
ID
Clearwater, Florida
Loss

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article