The worst dry cleaners

Amyclae Dry Cleaners in Bel Air, MD is the worst dry cleaners I have ever used. They took two months to do some minor alterations, saying they were busy. When I went to pick up coat, nothing was changed from when I brought it in. They told me it would be done the next week. It took another six weeks to finally have my coat taken in. I was told when I picked it up that I should have just bought a new coat instead of waiting 4 months for them to do the alterations. Unbelievable! My wife brought in a blouse to have a hem put in to make the low cut blouse less revealing. It took two weeks for them to put in a stitch. The stitch came out the first time my wife wore the blouse. I liked the look but she was not real happy since we were out for a nice evening. The last straw was dress shirts which we left to have dry cleaned. I picked up my shirts and noticed that there was burn marks and stains on two of my shirts. I brought my shirts back and was told that they were not responsible for any damage and refused to try to remove the stains from my shirts which were not there when I dropped them off. The woman working that evening was rude and demonstrated very poor customer service skills. I was absolutely amazed by her behavior and will never use this dry cleaner again.
ID
Bel Air, Maryland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article