Timing belt crash

I am in sri lanka. I have maruti 800. I bought it before three years. on 42500kms crash timing belt. I complain to AMW, but they told me it must chage after 3 years. In my point of view timing belt not depend on no. of days. It depend on running kms. However your manual, service book says it will change after 75000kms. I am very dissapointed with your sri lanka dealer service (AMW). could you please inform me what is your solution for this. I hope attend to this as soon as Thanks RANIL E-mail: ranilchinthana@***.com
ID
Colombo, Colombo

Amwell Auto & Tire Center, Hillsborough, NJ

Beware Amwell Auto & Tire Center on Amwell Road in Hillsborough, NJ. They sold my husband two "new" tires three months ago (which we question were ever new because one of our tires was leaking air almost from the beginning) but my husband did not have the vacation time near the end of the year to return to them. And then, when he called them with a problem and spoke to Jack, he was not very nice and told him that they would charge my husband to diagnose the problem. And, the kicker is that if it's a nail in your tire,the customer is "out of luck" and has to buy another tire. What a scam. We "thought" we were dealing with a Firestone because they have a big sign outside that says Firestone. (Firestones offer road hazard protection for a small fee that warranties new tires in case of nails.) Why would anyone go to Amwell Auto & Tire Center, when they have to pay to have a 3 month old tire examined and then not be covered for a nail like they would be at a Firestone? In my opinion, that is the reason they display a big Firestone sign. Amwell Auto & Tire Center wants to pretend they are giving their customers the Firestone road hazard guarantee. Shame on you, Amwell Tire & Auto. I don't know how you stay in business.

Jack is a nightmare. He is unprofessional and has an explosive temper and uses foul language.

He has no business dealing with the public at all. I will never use this business again.

@PissedConsumer1134305

Indeed, Jack is quite a rude person, how Amwell Auto & Tire Center can keep a person like that in the main counter talking to customers.

Besides rude, Jack is a racist. I could notice his "attention to me as a customer" because of my accent. Also, I observed another situation with two East European customers asking for some auto parts and the way he told them they were in the wrong place and the faces and comments that he made after they left the place was outrageous.

This was my first and last time at Amwell Auto & Tire Center, I truly don't recommend this place.

View more comments (1)
ID
Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey

About

Summary

Amwell Auto is an auto repair company that was established 40 many years ago. The company was founded by Michael Krachun. The assortment of services provided by Amwell Auto includes paintless dent repair, full car retailing, clear 3M stone protectant. For many years Amwell Auto has been providing its clients with high quality services. Experienced technicians are always ready to help you to solve any problem and fix any breakdown. Be sure Amwell Auto will take care of your vehicle. Acceptable prices will also be a great surprise for car owners. Amwell Auto aims to combine great price policy and high quality services.

Amwell Auto reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article