Amway Global Reviews

Show reviews that mention
business home week order shipment delivery status warm market marketing funnel shipment status
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Excellent Service

I would like to give your customer service member, Angel high praise. I called on 12/22/2021 about ticket #498****. He handled it very well & fixed my concern about it. I received my replacement pot & lid the very next day! He was very helpful with my problem & fixed it. Hopefully, if I ever call Amway customer service again I will be able to speak to him. Satisfied customer, Michael R. juedes
ID
#3192454 Review #3192454 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Preferred solution
Give your employee ,Angel a thank you from me !

No received my order

Want them delivery they have not feedback delivery options required tell me check back later for shipment status until now I dont see any massage when I go to pick up my order thanks for your help
ID
Cons
  • Awful customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

No received my order

They did not deliver my package to my home, asked me choose the pickup point ,Delivery option been requested since 10/09 1:00am , tell me check back later for shipment status until now

User's recommendation: Must have made it to my house.

Beaverton, Oregon

Verified Reviewer

Cancelation

I have been trying to cancel my membership
Vero Beach, Florida
Cons
  • Awful customer service
Full refund

Partnership for a business in Morocco

Dears I am Sales Director in a moroccan compagny and I was Head of sales of Avon Morocco. My current compagny is launching direct selling and we are looking for a partnership. We are interested in distributing Amway in Morocco. Waiting for your fead back Best regards
Berrechid, Casablanca-Settat

Amway Scam!

Hello Everyone. I am a Marketing Consultant and Network Marketer. Personally I like all the products and services Amway offers and think they're just great! But I just wanted to say that if you've had a hard time with Amway. It's not your fault or the fault of Amway. What I do think would be helpful would be a two pronged marketing strategy. Online and offline. Of course you want to approach your warm market. But what about after you've exhausted your warm market? Or you're just tired of twisting arms? Then you need an online 'system'. How about a system that would help you to market 'you'? A system that 'attracts' others looking for your opportunity, people just like you, that would understand the power of your opportunity? After all you want people to join 'you' more than you want them to join Amway. Right? That's what a 'marketing funnel' can do for you. What is a marketing funnel? That is just the first step towards understanding how to market your type of business online. This is how the Top Network Marketers, market! How would you like hundred of leads, per month, per week, per day? The more you know about online marketing the more dangerous you will become! Right now you have no idea how much you can 'leverage' the internet! And be able to grow your Amway business or 'any' network marketing opportunity for that matter and become a leader in your organization. You owe it to yourself as a serious business person. Your opportunity has a great business plan, right? And a killer compensation model! But what you need is a powerful, cutting edge, automatic marketing system! http://www.cyberdollars.net For free videos and articles on this important subject.

Amway is a scam: www.StopTheAmwayToolScam.wordpress.com

San Francisco, California

Amway Rep

My friend was selling Amway so I went to the little presentation. There was another rep there that gave me a small sample of make-up to try out. She told me to take it home and see what I thought. I told my friend I didn't like and probably wouldn't buy. About a week later the other rep called me and asked for her make-up sample back! I told her I was confused because I thought the sample was for me to keep. She informed me that all samples are shared. I told that make-up was not supposed to be shared. She continued to send me texts telling me to give her the sample back. I told I would but I was always going to call the company. She then proceeded to be extremely rude. When I told her I would send the make-up back to the company and not her because I did not want to deal with her she told me, "You're getting the rudeness you deserve. You mess with my company, you mess with me." I'm sorry…what? How am I the one messing with a company? It's never good business practice to pass around USED make-up samples with their USED brushes. Gross!

SAME thing happened to me. Although, the AWMAY seller was a man who came screaming at my door, kicking in it, asking for his samples back.

He even tried to open the (thank God) locked door.

Thansk AMWAY.

#622091

The person you were dealing with really needs some teaching and training. One thing i would have done is contact her upline if possible and if not call Amway customer support. Personally i would never use the money back guarantee for samples as that is just abusing its real purpose so i would hesitate to even associate with a team like that. It is most likely what she was doing and needed the sample back to get her refund. She approached it in a completely wrong manner. Never should personal products be shared like that or give someone like you the assumption that they were. She also started to harass you which i have seen my upline completely do the opposite when it comes to recovering things aka. writing them off as a loss at tax time. She is an Independent Business Owner. and that just isn't a title some businesses are good some are bad and all Amway is is a supplier when you come right down to it.

Every team is different and every teaching and training system is different. People like this give everyone a bad name. And as for upline support they signed a contract making them legally obligated to help you. Find a group that fits you will help push you to be better than you are today. No one can force you to do anything you have to want to be better. Hanging around positive people can make you a more positive person.

But no amount of teaching and trying will stop me from going on and on and on off on tangents because of my adhd. lol

If it was a full size product she gave you to try as a sample, then it is understandable. All products from Amway have a 180-day money back guarantee from the company.

So, if she sends back the product they send her a new one and she can use it for the next customer. Thus, using the same product over and over again for different customers.

Many years ago my wife and I were in Amway and we had an issue related to our upline. We did ask for help but after all of the hassle and really not growing our business we just decided to move on from the business.

We didn't blame anyone or post our experience online.

We just stopped being part of something we no longer believed in. There is a way to share consumable products without sharing DNA and I would hope everyone who sells would be aware of this.

Sharing make-up is not sanitary. In Amway, each representative is an independent business owner, and whenever you consider purchasing an item you need to feel you are getting your money's worth and are treated as the number one investment of whatever business you are a patron of.

I see this problem in marketing and business where profits end up being placed over people. I want to see how to change this by becoming an Independent Business Operator through Amway. I am a psychology major currently studying at UNC-Chapel Hill and I grew up in a family that taught hard-work and the importance of frugality. I was not born into money or means but I see that giving to others is what gives my life the most meaning.

I love to volunteer and help others when they ask for my help. I want to go into education and help find ways of reforming the educational system so that all children have equal opportunities to discover their endless potential and appreciate the endless potential of others. I see school systems as very much limiting today but I do not think anyone should necessarily stick to one career or dream if they have more they seek to pursue. I am fascinated with the Montessori schools and how children are able to learn visually and hands-on.

These Montessori schoolchildren learn how to learn when they learn because they want to know more about the world and their passions and their interests. They learn based on their individual developmental stages. I do not believe the "No Child Left Behind Act" actually accomplishes what it claims it can accomplish. There is yet more work to be done and it will require a great team effort amongst all those in America who are not satisfied with the status quo any longer.

I do not see myself making Amway my career, but I want to go into Education. If I can accomplish the goals through leadership to redirect people towards selfless ambition over an ego-driven ambition then I will try to inform others how it is possible and how they can then help do the same if they are so willing.

EWWWW is *** and ought to learn how to type before it embarasses itself on a public forum again. If it is going to spend its time sharing its negative opinions, it should do so in a manner that makes its message credible. For instance: spell the words correctly, don't use the same word twice in a sentence, mind proper conventions and punctuation, and never spell with all caps....please, are we children?

That is so nasty! What a *** Not to mention Very very Un-Sanitary. That is how disease's spread.

View more comments (6)
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article