Reo And Property Maintance Review

Bad pay did a lot of eork for this company still waiting for payment a year later.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Done work for AMS REO over 75 days ago. Still no pay.

These people do hire people for very little money. Then when they tell you they are going to pay a certain price they knock off 20% standard deduction fee. Then they say they will pay you on the 15th of the next month for free. Well we are over 75 days after work performed and not one red cent. I do not recommend this company to anyone. I used to do this work many years back and made money but now these people are not even willing to pay for the parts we supplied. I will not be working for these people again.

Contact your state Labor Department. They will help you get paid.

Helper, Utah

Property preservation slum lord

This company finds people that will work for as little as possible or for free. It has no problem subcontracting to uninsured drug addicts. We were replaced without notice when we refused to move a bunch of debris for free. Instead they found a group that would do it for pennies on the dollar (vs the expectation that we would do it for free) so that they could get future work. They lord over you that they have work and can withhold it if you don't do them "favors." I don't understand why FNMA employs this unethical, cheap company that is not protecting their best interest.

SOME HOW THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. 3500 WORTH OF WORK WE END UP WITH 242. IN FREEZING COLD WEATHER, PUTTING A TARP ON A LEAKING ROOF, THEY DEAL WITH DUMPS, NOT HOMES..

I agree, it has to be several vendors to stick together and voice concerns. I only worked for them for about a month when I seen my first invoice had deductions of approx 45%.

I stopped at that point. I am in New Mexico and there are at least myself and two other vendors that I have heard complaints from.

I think most vendors fear being black balled if they make their complaints heard. So where do we go from here?

We should all get together and shut this business down. I worked for 1 month and almost 2 months have pass and no money.

Always a new story. I cant believe Fannie mae still gives them work with such of high standard work ethics they portrait on their site. If we all sue fannie mae this will stop or best go to the news. I'm calling NJ1.co and NBC on them but I cant be the only one.

Please send me your email or even better I will contact the them and they will try to contact you.

I have heard this complaint from a bunch of Initial services people.I have been involved in this work for 10 years and have never heard that these REOs are good to work for.Always squeezing the little guy.HUD should deal with this, but what for,they squeeze the REOs.

My company has been doing work for AMS for two years now, on the HUD side. We have been wondering if we were the only ones having so much trouble with them.

My internet searches have proven that we are not. Have you also had problems getting paid for all the work you have done?

View more comments (4)
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article