Jose the Scam non informer

I was told my the problem with my battery would be fixed and then I would be called and we would discuss furthuring other work we talked my car needed. No call instead the next day I was told I needed a new computer my car did not run at all and they also went ahead and replaced my spark plugs and coil assembly and other items without my consent. My car is no where near working now and was running the day I took it into them and now they will keep denying everything and keep saying I verbally said they could do the work which I did not.
ID
Austin, Texas
Loss

About

Summary

Speaking about AMMCO, the manufacture of brake lathes, it is necessary to mention the Hennessy corporation that is leading in the market of vehicle wheel equipment making. Today there are many systems and tools allowing to perform any type of vehicle service at a high quality level. We will list you just several: tire changers, wheel balancers, brake lathes, auto lifts, wheel weights and some others. Due to this equipment technicians can serve not only vehicles, but also motorcycles and trucks. Besides AMMO, there two other popular brands: COATS® and BADA®. The manufacture facilities are based in Canada, the USA and abroad.

AMMCO reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article