Amigofoods Reviews

Show reviews that mention
order items customer service amigo message shipping card milk products
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: INCOMPLETE ORDER..

Update by user Dec 15, 2020

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with product replacement.

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2020
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN , MY NAME IS DORIS DURAN - LIVE AT 250 W EL DORADO BLVD - APT 106 - FRIENDSWOOD, TX 77546 MY TEL # 281-993-****,, I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER &;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; IS IMCOMPLETE..I PAID FOR 5 ITEMS, BUT RECEIVED 4 ITEMS ,,MY LUGARENO SALCHICHON 10 OS (SP55122) IS MISSING..I HOPE YOUR CO, DOESN'T WORK THIS WAY,, I 'M READY UPSEPT,,WHEN IAM GOING TO RECEIVE MY SALCHICHON? THE REASON FOR MY ORDER WAS FOR THE SALCHICHON WICH I WAITED PAIN SO LONG. DORIS,,,

User's recommendation: NEVER.

Resolved
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

DISGUSTING PRODUCTS

My order was the most DISGUSTING &;;;;;; GROSS set of cans/boxes - all rust, dirty, rotting, crushed boxes, smelling, ABSOLUTELY THE GROSSEST I have ever seen. No wonder THEIR REVIEW Link does not work - THey should be ashamed . I am going to call my credit card company and get a refund, this was THE MOST SHOCKING SET OF CANS I have ever seen. AMAZINGLY GROSS - Never seen Anything like it. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING ON THIS SITE - PLUS THEY OVERCHARGED FOR SHIPPING WITHOUT TELLING ME BEFOREHAND. IT IS DISHONEST, SICK, EVIL COMPANY. I have never seen such a dirty old set of cans - further I will not be buying any of their products - makes me wonder how their storage practices are in these couBullshitntries.

User's recommendation: Never ORDER - PRODUCTS ARE BAD - RUSTING-SMELLY.

ID
#2209437 Review #2209437 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Preferred solution
Don't trust them to do anything. Want nothing to do with them again.

Bad shipping, old products

I ordered a lot of different items, some came broken as the milk can and the flour. Additionally, the returns never came complete, instead they just refunded the two items I sent back. I'd never use this company again.
ID
#1913685 Review #1913685 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Centerville, Massachusetts

Verified Reviewer

Senior citizens are not being treated with respect

Update by user Apr 17, 2020

None,for the moment.

Original review posted by user Apr 15, 2020
On various occasions I have gone to our neighborhood Amigo store which is owned by Walmart and I mention to the person at the door who is controlling the people that are going to shop, that I am going to get my medications, one of the employees said to me you are only allowed to pick up your meds and nothing else. How dare he, what if I wanted to pick up milk or some other necessity, was I suppose to get permission or stand in line outside in order to buy two or three things. I mentioned it to one of the store managers, and he noted that he was going to bring it to the attention of that clerk. Following week, went to pick up my meds and the same approach from another employee, and he even went as far as going inside to see if I was really standing in line at the pharmacy. Honestly I feel it's a loss of respect for an elder person. I am 70 years old and seriously, I felt like a 6- year- old being told what to do and how to do it.

User's recommendation: Always go to the manager and let them know how you feel, we are not supposed to be treated this way.

Sabana Seca, Puerto Rico
Service
Customer Service Profiles Customer Care
Preferred solution
Have the manager train and fully expect the employees to give fairness to the elderly. We are what made this country today and we deserve respect.

Charged me 4 TIMES for 1 ORDER!!

I put in an order for 87.82 and pressed submit. It stated there was an error with my card and so I tried one more time (so 2 clicks of submit). It stated again there was a mistake with my card to try again later. I got on to my bank account, they had charged me 4 times and yet my order wasn't submitted. So I've now been charged 87.82, 4 times with no order, and when I called customer service no one answered so I left a message. I've already called bank but I'm very dissatisfied that I was charged 4 times and have no order submitted. I will NEVER ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE AGAIN.

hi my name is miss yania guillen I am deaf

my address home is 770 west main street apt 319

Rochester new York 14611

585-286-**** videophone

yes you will send 3 more la casa de alfajor turron de dona pepa 65 grs $ 60.34 dollars.

Tempe, Arizona
Reason of review
Order processing issue
Full refund

Amigofoods.com changed my order quantity without notification

I ordered six Ecuadorean chocolate bags @5.59 online July 22, 2011. The quantity was accepted and no out of stock or shortage message was given. Received an email from them confirming the order. Everything seemed proper. They delivered only two of the six bags ordered. They had changed the quantity without notifying me to give me a chance to cancel the order. The shipping receipt had the computer generated quantity crossed out and a two was handwritten. The shipping cost alone was $11.00. This resulted paying more per bag than I would have liked. Emailing or calling them was useless. They did charge me only for the two bags plus shipping so there was no overcharge.

I tried Amigo foods for the first time and was sent an incomplete order and one of the products I received is damaged. I sent several emails and did not receive any reply.

The shipping cost charged for shipment and return of product makes the products received expensive.

No customer service whatsoever. Stay away from this seller.

Not worth the trouble. It's a waste of your money and time.

Regularly sends out damaged items, dirty items. Buyers beware!!!!!!!

View more comments (1)
Temecula, California

Beware of Amigofoods! www.amigofoods.com

Contacted Customer Service same day as order was delivered to let them know I received damaged and missing items in my order of almost $70.00. That was on 3/15/2010. I followed it by a second e-mail to Jorge Garcia on 4/7/2010 and still no answer. They have just lost a good customer, plus my friends and family. word gets around Mr Garcia, and what goes around comes around! You are not the only place I can shop at Amigo!!! They started out to be a good company but they lost what could of made them the best...customer service. cya !!

Customer service is nonexistent. I have emailed several times to get a problem corrected and have not gotten a response.

I do, however, receive emails from the same email address asking me to purchase from them again.

I ordered for the first time, hopefully was everything well packaged. A few bottle in a great condition.

The only thing an item was small that it was display in the website. I can not say anything they refund my $$$.

For the first time Great, let's see second order!

@PissedConsumer607684

Written like a true costa rican!!! Love ur grammar dude, but stick to spanish AMIGO

I usually receive products that are expired. One time Ok, two times, NO WAY!

Another good customer lost. I won't bother to call them.

These guys suck. I was so excited when I found them. I placed an order for my favorite candy that I've been missing for years since I've been to my country, I had to pay extra to get them shipped faster.

yeap, 5 days later, no package. I'm just waiting and waiting. and shipping costs? yeap! I can't contact them by phone because they are always either: closed/away from desk/assisting other costumers, blah blah.

screw this place.

@PissedConsumer546816

i love amigo its awsome

Had I read these reviews before, I would have spared myself the time and trouble! Beware, my order was damaged/ parts of it were missing upon I received it.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!! Go look elsewhere for worthy business!!!!

OMG, half of my order damaged and inaccurate.

Never order from the scambag again.

I've checked Amigofoods.com with the Better Business Bureau on line at BBB.org and Amigofoods.com has a nasty "F" grade! They are no even an accredited business. I used to be a customer and stop ordering from them after a few problems were not solved.

We are your answer. Best prices on Brazilian Coffee, accredited BBB business, shipped fast, immediate e-mail and phone support.

View more comments (9)
Ellenwood, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article