AMICI CONSORT UK ARE UNPROFESSIONAL

This group really annoyed me. Well, one of the girls was rude, unprofessional and I should have just hung up on her. I never met a so called professional like her. I spoke to her about a few things regarding them playing for a wedding and she was just so abrupt and rude to me. She acted like I was in the wrong and that I should be so grateful to have them playing for me. You are not celebrities!!!! I couldn't believe what was coming out of her mouth! She told me that I am *** for not understanding the playing time and that she is annoyed that I don't understand. I said I am sorry I don't and I am being patient to understand. She then suddenly attacked me saying "Do you have any idea who we are and you should be privilged that were playing for you". I hadn't even said anything before this, for her to react this way. I thought she was loopy. Please beware to of this group!!!! There not famous and the way they treat cutomers is so poorly, they should give up on this profession!!!!

Amici Consort has many repeat clients who have always been appreciative of our professional and friendly service. The customer posting this review had requested an extended booking time but did not want to pay for the extra time.

Our musicians are paid by the hour and had already been booked for this event.

Unfortunately we are unable to ask musicians to work longer without paying them an additional fee. Amici Consort and musicians hired by the company are humble and polite in dealing with all clients.

I have just booked the Amici Consort for a second time. It was great to talk to Helen again. I found her to be as approachable as ever and highly professional.

The Amici Consort headlined at the Burgess Hill Fairtrade Festival in March 2011 as a trio - Valerie, Helen and Patrick. They were charming and a delight to work with. Highly professional, very friendly, excellent musicians and I would Definitely work withthem again.

View more comments (2)
ID
Cleveland, Ohio

About

Summary

AMICI CONSORT is a string quartet that performance at different event. The band serves wedding ceremonies, drinks and dinner receptions, parties and corporate events. AMICI CONSORT offers such service options as Amici duo, trio, quartet, solo cello, flute and harp. Among the musicians of AMICI CONSORT, there is Richard Jones, Louise Wiggins , Patrick Dawkins, Valerie Welbanks, Helen Vidovich and Mandhira de Saram, etc. AMICI CONSORT is available for outside functions, but a shady or covered area is a necessary condition. The band performs acoustically. AMICI CONSORT provides concerts in London and around the city area.

AMICI CONSORT reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article