BP drug not being supplied to Walgreens

Please supply Walgreens with Valsartan/HCTZ 160MG/25MG Tablets. I need the Maccleods manufacturer. The Milan does not control my blood pressure. I am out of my medication. Please help.
Sugar Land, Texas
Preferred solution
Supply of MACCLEODS VALSARTAN/HCTZ 160MG/25MG Tablets sent to Walgreen stores. Please

BP drug not being supplied to Walgreens

Your company is not distributing my blood pressure drug to the Walgreens stores. I need the specific MACLEODS Valsartan/HCTZ 160MG/25MG Tablets. All the Walgreens have the MILAN version which does not control my blood pressure. Please stock the stores as soon as possible. I am out of pills.
San Antonio, Texas

BP drug not being supplied to Walgreens

I need my blood pressure drug Valsartan/HCTZ 160MG/25MG Tablets. Walgreens is out of stock. I have contacted multiple stores with no success. They have the Milan brand but I need the Macleod brand. I was told you were the distributor. Please supply the Walgreen stores with the Macleods brand of the above named drug. I never thought it would come to this.
San Antonio, Texas

Dump people like water

This company has no morals. They hire and lay people off like trash . And please dont have a disablity . They hurry up and dump you like trash. This company.has cause people to become homeless. And they never tell you that you are getting laid of till you arrive at work . They dont care about you or your family just as long as you can help at least two monthes. They dont care if you drive 2 hours too and from work . And mangement is very jeaulous if you have any degrees. Amersourcebergen is a bad company .unreliable and does not care about the lifes they destory . They only want a warm body in the seats. And they hire these staffing agencys to do the dirty work . Never work for amersource you will end up job less. Never negilect your scdehule to come to work every day and work . Cause that does not matter to them .
Richardson, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Insurance Expert Talks

Insurance Claims Tips: What Red Flags to Watch Out

Apr 23, 2021

How to file an insurance claim? Why do you need a public adjuster? Vince Perri, CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate, shares his best tips about insurance claims. Find out how to deal with complex residential insurance claims and commercial losses.

Read full article
Vince Perri
Vince Perri

Vince Perri is a Expert Claims Adjuster and CEO of Commercial Claims Advocate. He has over 14 years of experience in handling large commercial losses and complex residential insurance claims.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article