Miss leaded me, and gave false information

I had a existing auto insurance with Americus Insurance Agency ( Sun Coast General) with a 2008 auto, i called them to swich autos since i bought a 2018 auto, the agent Lacy Bunting quoted me a $103 insurance payment a month finally got my statements and they are $165..?? Totally miss lead me gave me a low quote number and then switch and baited me to a higher payment and still had to pay $184 for premium charges. Unfair for false info, NOW i had to find new insurance and i'm out of the money i paid. Very unprofessional will never do business with Americus Insurance Agency 9120 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99206
ID
Redmond, Washington
Cons
  • Untrustworthy
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article