Ipa/Americas Business Benefits Association

Everything that has been stated about this company is true! Stay away from them!They take new recruits money and promise them the world and all you get is rules and *** lies...........The leads suck and are older than the hills. They are a deceptive and steal your money! Move on and learn by our mistakes! I asked them in the beginning what their requirements were and they said nothing about how we dressed, haveing to be at meetings every Friday, calling in every Mon and Wed. They also don't tell you that you have nine weeks to make a sale. Or that you have to have one every nine weeks, so if you run into a death in the family or other issues, they don't care you are SOL! No warnings! All was said to me was that I needed to be at the trainings which I came to alot of them. No warnings!This is how they get away with stealing new recriuts money
ID
Denver, Colorado

Work Opportunity Scam

America's Business Benefit Association terminated my contract without notice. I paid $250 for their paperwork and had to pay for my own insurance licenses and advertising effort. I spent months giving this company free advertising and personal leads without a thank you. Don't believe "you own your own business but you are not alone." You are by yourself all of the time. They recruit anybody from CareerBuilder.com, take their money, and see if people can sink or swim. Bruce Tripp (RSL) out of Denver is a coward who wont fire you to your face. He'll tell one of his *** to fire you over the telephone. Now that's just *** rude. Fire me to my face in person you old bald coward.

Hey I just had a lady call me out a sells position with their company and I was a little confused by what was mentioned because I was told that they pay for the licensing and you get 15 free leads a week. Also I was told that agents work out of their homes(after I asked the office location).

I have several years in sales and am very weary of scams. I ran across this trying research the company and I have to say I'm a little set back now.

I will complete a phone interview in the morning and ask many questions. All I have to say is I WILL NOT pay to turn profit for a company.

#461908

Same old scene just a new company headed By Dave keeler again.

You don't need scam Association fees!! Just buy from a reputable company like United Health or Blue Cross.

You are all correct. Itt is a scam.

The "interview" is a group of people, who they scheduled for the same time slot, sitting around getting a sales pitch from the Area Performance Leader.

Who says that there is $400 in fees that you will have to pay. I have also heard that they advance you pay which they then charge you interest on.

I received an interview request from Careerbuilder.com for American Business Benefit Association as an Outside Sales Rep, (I have been applying for office jobs), Desperate to find a full time job, I accepted the interview. I like to know something about a company before I interview, and found this sight.

I want to thank all of you for your comments. I would have had to drive an hour, which I can't afford, for an interview that would have taken me for a ride, from what I've learned here.

Careerbuilder now has a link at the bottom of emails that allows the receient to block future emails and the offending "employer" from viewing your resume in the future.

You don't work for a company you have to pay money to in order to get money.

#341984

Just got an email from the through careerbuilder with the interview request and I suspected it was a scam but thatnk you all for verifying it!!!

Yup, I just got one of those "interview" requests through CareerBuilder.com based on my posted resume. Will not be pursuing this, obviously.

The name just screams scam to me and I'm glad I Googled it because I found this site!

It's a *** shame with so many people out of work, the vultures just swoop down. Has anyone reported them to CareerBuilder.com or any other job posting site?

Thanks for all the info on this company!!! I just received one of their emails from CareerBuilder.com. This company wants me to come into their office for an interview and they don't even tell you what this sales/marketing position is suppose to be selling.

Thanks for the heads up. Why must so many people out there SUCK and scam money from

someone just trying to get back to work and save from loosing my home to foreclosure.

over 25 years in printing down the drain right now.

View more comments (41)
ID
Aurora, Colorado

About

Summary

Americas Business Benefit Association is an America not-for profit organization that provides you with access to and endorses a broad selection of benefits, discounts and savings on various services and products. The company was founded in 2007. America’s Business Benefit Association is designed to assist individuals at small business and self-employed. All the membership packages the company offers provide a wide spectrum of quality discount programs and gives access to various health insurance programs. America’s Business Benefit Association provides various packages and plans such as ABBA Principle, ABBA Personal, ABBA Professional, ABBA Protection, Optional Dental program, Endorsed Major Medical plans, Endorsed Short Term Medical plans, Endorsed Limited Benefit plans etc.

Americas Business Benefit Association reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article